- Price £7,450
- Mileage 78000
- Exterior Color Ocean Blue Metallic
- Interior Color Warm Black Leather
- Tax Band C
- Last Service 08/06/2018
- Gearbox Manual
- MOT Expiry 23/06/2019
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Combined MPG 62.8
Rare opportunity to purchase a special edition Race Ocean in superb order
- 2012 (62 reg), Estate, 78,000 miles, 2.0L, 6 Speed Manual, Diesel, 5 doors, 5 seats, Annual Tax £30
Volvo Model Year 2012 Ocean Race Editions
The Volvo Ocean Race is the world’s most gruelling sailing adventure, testing the sailing prowess and human endeavour of its participants and competing in all four corners of the globe. To celebrate the start of the fourth Volvo Ocean Race, Volvo Cars has launched three limited edition models specifically designed with the sailing adventure in mind. Design details inspired by life on board a boat help distinguish these models from their standard counterparts with unique interior and exterior refinements.
The Volvo Ocean Race Editions are available to order now in the all-new Volvo V60, XC60 and XC70 with customer cars expected to be delivered in September 2011. To coincide with the improved specification available on these models for 2012, All Wheel Drive is now available in conjunction with the D3 engine in the XC60 and XC70, while the D5 becomes available with All Wheel Drive in the V60.
Customers can choose between two luxurious exterior colours, Volvo Ocean Blue II or Electric Silver. Meanwhile, inside, the sail-inspired leather upholstery in off-black or soft beige also features an embossed Volvo Ocean Race Logo on the backrest of the front seats.
Other features are the uniquely designed alloy wheels, chromed detailing and the Volvo Ocean Race emblem on the front wings.
Inside the car, the seats and door panels feature an added level of craftsmanship. The load cover displays the Volvo Ocean Race logo in print with stitching and sheet detailing, there are textile floor mats with clew (lower corner of a sail) inspired details in aluminium and the tread plate in aluminium is embossed with the text “Volvo Ocean Race”. In addition, the Volvo Sensus start-up display shows the Volvo Ocean Race logo and text.
This car comes with
- Parrot Bluetooth Phone Connection
- Start/Stop System
- Cruise Control
- ECC (Electronic Climate Control) with Pollen Filter
- 17in Pontos Alloy Wheels (Diamond Cut) – 235/45 R17 W Tyres with Locking Wheel Nuts
- Anti-Theft Alarm, Volume Sensor and Level Sensor
- Front and Rear Auto Open/Close Power Windows
- IDIS (Intelligent Driver Information System)
- Metallic Paint – Volvo Ocean Blue II or Electric Silver Inscription
- Performance Sound Audio System – 1x Radio/CD, 5in Colour Display Screen, Aux Input
- Tinted Windscreen
- Volvo Ocean Race Leather-Faced Upholstery with Embossed Logo
- WHIPS (Whiplash Protection System)